Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gentlemans, hats up!

Hi there. I should finally write here about my latest sculpted work.
I was digging a little my inventory, and except that I discovered that I have to tidy up the inventory (-.-), I found a couple of unfinished projects. These cylinders were between them. So i have decided to re-create them, add nice baked textures to make them more realistic and (before week in SL) release them for the public.

Before, I had only two versions, normal and deformed, booth were tall. Than i create another one (because my friend ask me to make it :-) ), lower and deformed. All three version you can see on posters.
All models are available in my store in BayCity with their demo versions. Or you can find them in my XstreetSL item listing.

Try to look at my Drafts and All Around (my second life) at picasa web albums. I have there few screens with using them ;-).

0 comments: