Friday, March 5, 2010

What's new

Hi there good people. I should tell to you about some news, just few words :-)
Well first, i think you can see yourself, i was made some changes on blog layout. I tried to use Artisteer, and make some more interesting skin, but after that, blog was loading damn long time to completely hit. (i have pretty fast internet connection and good pc, even that it takes around 6sec) And yes, lot of features doesn't work well. So i decide to revert back to normal simply Minima Dark theme.
Than i edit my gadgets, add lot of labels, repair some links, add another slideshow for my picassa collections and create some Pages (btw, praise for blogger dev team).

And something from Second Life. I'm trying to create some completed textures for some shoes. I emphasize the word "trying" because i'm not so good with material creating, mapping, lighting and final rendering. But i want to try to create some textures so maybe sometime i release into the world some normal products. With normal textures and normal selling rights :-)

Wish me luck :-)

0 comments: